Cycling at the Three Sisters Race track.
Wednesday 6th June 15.00 to 20.00
A FREE cycling event suitable for all ages and abilities. A unique opportunity to take to the iconic Three Sisters Race Track on your bike! This is a festival of cycling, offering the following:
– Access to the race track on your bike.
– A Dr Bike service with qualified mechanics able to make repairs to your bikes free of charge.
– Adults and childrens bicycles available to borrow for use on the track.
– Inflatable football goals
– Climbing Wall
– Smoothie Bikes
– Balance bikes for the little ones.
– Health Checks
– Attendance from the emergency services.
There is no need to book, just simply turn up.
DATES OF SOME NEW EVENTS.
- Monday 11th June Balsam Bashing and Volunteer Summer Spruce Up Day
- Why not come along & help us to make a difference on the site. Meet at 9.45am for a 10.00am start.
- Suitable footwear & clothing should be worn. Gardening gloves would be useful.
Sun 17th June 10am Family Nature Walk
Wednesday 25th July Summer Trail for Children.
Saturday 3rd November Dave Winnard Fungi Foray 2 – 4pm
- More information will be added for these events as it becomes available.
If you would like to help us in the garden we would be pleased to have your help. Any amount of time would be appreciated. If you are not a gardener but would like to learn we can offer help and advice and practical experience. Please contact us to let us know.
Friends of Three Sisters (FOTS)
The Friends of Three Sisters was initially formed in 2003 by a group of users of the site. They wished to promote the use of the site to the wider community and volunteered their time to work with the Ranger Service to improve the facilities. Read More